Complimentary Madison Dental Consultation
Cosmetic Dentistry Clinic in Madison WI Provides Free Consultation
At Total Care Dental, our family dental specialists have the skills and experience to provide the best cosmetic dentistry Madison offers. We believe the first step in any new relationship is communication—we want to get to know you as a person first, then as a patient. Creating a beautiful, lasting smile requires time, skill, and effort.
No two people are alike and no two smiles are alike. Our goal is to create a smile so suitable to you it appears perfectly natural. We eliminate your fear and uneasiness in the first appointment because we understand cosmetic dentistry procedures can seem scary. You’ll walk out the door with a firm understanding of our specialized services, cost, and the length of your following visit. Relax in our positive atmosphere and our caring staff will make you feel at home.
We offer a full range of comprehensive cosmetic dentistry services from porcelain veneers to Invisalign clear braces. Our dental professionals will thoroughly investigate your needs so we can take the best course of action to provide you with the confident smile you’ve always wanted. As a new patient you may have questions regarding your restorative and aesthetic dental treatment options. We offer a complimentary dental consultation to fully inform you about your Madison cosmetic dentistry service while addressing your specific needs and desires.
Your Madison Cosmetic Dental Consultation includes:
- A limited examination
- Digital photos of your teeth and smile
- Review of the photos and discussion of treatment options
- A review of the before and after picture of similar cases
- A written treatment plan and estimate
Our Madison dental office uses intraoral cameras to capture the absolute best images of your teeth to ensure clear communication between you and your dentist about your plans for your teeth. Our state of the art 3D imaging will make your consultation easier as we identify how to best improve your smile.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services You May Be Interested In
You can count on our Madison cosmetic dentists to provide you with the stunning smile you’ve always dreamed of. The experience and skill of our dental professionals ensure you’ll be happy with the results. Whether you’re unhappy with the shape, spacing, or color of your teeth, contact us for a consultation to discuss the best method for achieving the look you want.
- Porcelain Veneers - Our Madison porcelain veneers create a whiter, more even smile by applying ultra-thin shells to your teeth. This long-lasting solution change tooth shape and protect damaged teeth, while also resisting stains and chips.
- Bonded Veneers - Composite or bonded veneers restore chipped, crooked, misshapen, and discolored teeth at about half the cost of porcelain veneers. Easy to remove, repair, and replace, these bonded veneers preserve tooth structure and only take one dental visit to apply.
- Teeth Whitening - Our Madison in-office teeth whitening procedure lightens yellow or discolored teeth with a safe, fast-acting, deep-bleaching gel. In one visit taking under 2 hours, your smile could be 8 shades whiter. Unlike with at-home whitening kits, you won’t have to worry about gum and tooth sensitivity or root damage.
- Aesthetic Contouring - Reshape and straighten teeth and gums with aesthetic dental contouring in Madison. If your gums or the edges of your teeth are uneven, aesthetic contouring redefines more pleasing shapes and levels. This painless dental contouring procedure only takes one appointment.
- Invisalign - Our Madison Invisalign clear braces treatment offers a more subtle alternative to metal braces. Straighten crooked or gapped teeth without cutting your mouth on uncomfortable metal brackets. The flexible, transparent aligners lead to straighter, healthier teeth in a year or less.
Restorative Dental Techniques Meet Modern Aesthetics
Restorative services are aimed at repairing problems with your gums or teeth. This could include missing teeth which make it hard to chew, infected teeth which need to be removed, or cavities which require fillings. Cosmetic dentistry can be used in conjunction with restorative services to improve the appearance of your teeth after they’ve been repaired or replaced.
Our restorative services cover fillings and dental implants of crowns, bridges, and dentures. When combined with our cosmetic options, your restored teeth will look completely natural. This means dental procedures do more than just improve your smile, they restore your mouth to a healthy appearance! If you need restorative dental services, make sure to ask if a cosmetic procedure will improve your smile.
The Total Care Dental Gallery is full of our Madison area patients showing off their new and healthy smiles. Check out some of our cosmetic work!
Questions to Ask at a Dental Consultation
- Which cosmetic option is best for my smile?
- How long will my procedure take? When will I see results?
- How long will recovery take?Are there any side effects or complications from cosmetic dentistry?
- How should I prepare for my cosmetic procedure?
- How will I protect and maintain my new smile?Will dental insurance cover cosmetic procedures?
- How can I afford cosmetic procedures without dental insurance?
Affordable Madison Dentistry Services
Wondering how you can afford cosmetic dentistry procedures? Total Care Dental has the answer! Since many people do not have dental insurance, we encourage our patients to use various financial plans and options to get the treatment you need without breaking the bank. Forms of payment we accept include:
- Personal check
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card
Certain cosmetic procedures may not be covered by traditional dental insurance. Learn all about our financial dental payment plans to see which option is best for you. We even offer a 5% discount if you pay for services in advance! You should never have to wait for a beautiful smile because of high costs. During your free consultation, ask our Madison dental office staff about the best way to finance your cosmetic dentistry. We will find the best procedure for your teeth and payment plan for your wallet.