Madison Cosmetic Dental Clinic Delivers Great Results
Steve's new smile is perfection, portraying confidence everytime he flashes his pearly whites
Jennifer's whiter smile recieves smiles in return
Janet shares her newly brightened smile as much as she can
Helen smiles more after her cosmetic dental procedure with TCD
Chuck looks great with a new and confident smile
Lisa got the smile she always dreamed of with TCD's cosmetic dentistry services
"My teeth were small and I had one canine that protruded forward. My lip would get caught on it to r
Meghan's life was changed with a new smile
"The color and shape of my teeth always bothered me. I was whitening often to try to improve my smil
Verne's smile was improved and decades of damage hidden with porcelain crowns
Barb's smile is now brighter than ever before
"I can smile again! It feels so good to smile after years of "grinning". Most people think I look "t
BJ wore a new smile to his 20 year high school reunion
This is Dr. Clark's Dad, BJ. He asked Dr. Clark to give him a new smile for his 20 year high school
See the Results of Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry Services
People walk out of our Madison cosmetic dental clinic every day with renewed smiles. Our commitment to excellent service is something to smile about. With your pearly whites newly restored, you won't stop smiling! Our gallery features just a few examples of the smiles we’ve revived. Our practice is centered on cosmetic dentistry and preventative care, meaning our aim is to give you perpetually healthy teeth. We repair anything which has gone wrong with your smile using the best dental equipment.
Our dental team prides itself in giving you the best veneers and dental implants for quality dental restoration. We repair chipped teeth utilizing porcelain veneers and bonding. We work with braces for kids and specialize in Invisalign braces for adults! If you're looking for superior cosmetic dentistry services, you've come to the right place.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services Available:
TCD Madison offers a variety of cosmetic dental services to bring out your most beautiful smile. Our dentists specializes in the teeth whitening, dental crowns and Invisalign clear braces for patients of all ages. Before any work is done, we use a free cosmetic consultation to come up with a treatment plan and estimate. Let our skilled specialists create a unique, lasting smile for you using one of the many services we offer:
- Porcelain Veneers - Porcelain veneers are a quick and easy way to improve your smile by bonding thin, enamel-like shells to the front of your teeth. They are designed to resist stains, remain bright white, and mimic the appearance of natural teeth. The simple procedure is completed in one appointment. You will walk out loving your new smile.
- Teeth Whitening - Discoloration can occur a number of different ways. Whatever the reason for discolored teeth, our deep-bleaching system is safe, fast, and effective for lightening and brightening your teeth.
- Bonded Veneers - Like porcelain veneers, bonded veneers are applied to the front of your teeth and blend seamlessly with your natural teeth. Bonded veneers are about half the price of porcelain veneers and last 5 to 10 years. Taking just one appointment to complete, bonded veneers are a fast way to improve your smile.
- Contouring - For minor changes to the shape of your teeth and gums, aesthetic tooth and gum contouring is for you. Contouring can correct one or more of these problems: crooked teeth, teeth with slightly uneven edges, tooth shape, asymmetrical gum levels. A fast, painless, single-appointment procedure, aesthetic contouring involves reshaping teeth by relocating enamel using an ultra-fine diamond impregnated bur and disc polishing instrument, while gum contouring is performed with a diode soft tissue laser.
- Invisalign - Invisalign braces straighten crooked teeth without bulky, uncomfortable metal brackets and wires. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks before it is replaced by the next aligner in the series, gradually straightening your teeth over about 8 to 12 months. Straighter teeth lead to healthier gums, decreased tooth wear, and more beautiful smiles.
TCD has a growing number of patients satisfied with the cosmetic services performed by our dental experts, including our staff members Jennifer and Megan. See what Mary had to say about her cosmetic dental procedure:
"I am completely satisfied with the work done by Dr. Salzmann and with his attention to achieve perfection - he is an artist." - Mary H, Madison, WI