TOTAL CARE DENTAL FRIENDS,
We are excited to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Total Care Dental! We will begin seeing patients on a routine basis beginning on June 1st. We appreciate all of your patience and support through these times as we continue rescheduling everyone over the coming months.
Our office has always utilized personal protective equipment (PPE) that has exceeded all the CDC guidelines, however, in light of the COVID-19 Pandemic we have instituted additional guidelines and protocols to ensure your safety.
You will see many changes as we have new ways of scheduling your appointments and managing your insurance and financial transactions. You will be contacted 48-72 hours prior to your appointment via phone, text or email to complete a set of health-related questions.
It is required that we complete this Pre-Visit Questionnaire, or we will have to reschedule your appointment.
Below is a list of some of the enhanced precautions we have taken to protect you in addition to the extensive team training on infection control and patient management procedures.
1. Streamlined arrival procedures to minimize contacting surfaces
2. Maintain distancing in the reception area for everyone, including caregivers and parents of minors if they cannot wait in a vehicle.
3. Removed magazines and items that can harbor or transfer germs of any kind. Hand sanitizers will be positioned throughout the clinic.
4. We require a mask to be worn by ALL patients, caregivers, and team members upon entering the office.
5. Installed droplet barriers at all reception areas.
6. Require hand washing and hand sanitizing before all appointments by our team and by our patients.
7. Introduce an oral pre rinse by all patients to reduce exposure to germs.
8. Require all team members to undergo periodic testing for COVID-19 and antibodies for the earliest detection of exposure should it exist.
9. Record temperature of every patient upon entering the office.
10. Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures of all surfaces between patients
11. Ambient air management with HEPA 13 air filtration continuously in treatment rooms and common areas to remove germs from circulating air.
12. New personal protection equipment like visors, gowns and masks for our team to provide barriers against the smallest of germs.
13. Introduce protocols to reduce or eliminate airborne aerosols during all dental procedures
14. Enhanced nightly disinfection procedures of office fixtures and equipment with a fogging device utilizing Hypochlorous Acid, an effective disinfectant the EPA lists effective against human coronavirus and considered safe in and on food.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon.
Drs. Brett Clark and Jason Vandehaar
Contact Us to set up your next dental appointment, or if you have any questions!