Dental Consultations Assess Your Oral Health & SMile
At Total Care Dental, our dental specialists provide Madison’s best cosmetic dentistry. The first step in any new relationship is communication—we want to get to know you as a person first and a patient second. A dentistry consultation is a perfect way to meet new patients interested in cosmetic procedures and discuss what you want from your new smile. You’ll walk out the door with a firm understanding of our specialized services, costs, and treatment timeline. No two people are alike and no two smiles are alike. Our goal is to create a smile so suitable to you it appears perfectly natural.
Your Cosmetic Dental Consultation includes:
- A limited examination
- Digital photos of your teeth and smile
- A review of the photos and discussion of treatment options
- A review of the before and after pictures of similar cases
- A written treatment plan and estimate
Advanced Dentistry Procedures and Technology
Creating a beautiful, lasting smile requires time, skill, and effort. As a new patient, you may have questions regarding your cosmetic and aesthetic dental treatment options. A dental consultation will inform you about our cosmetic dentistry services while addressing your needs and desires. We'll help determine the best course of action to provide you with the confident smile you’ve always wanted.
Our dental office uses intraoral cameras to capture the best images of your teeth. State-of-the-art 3D imaging makes your consultation easier as we identify how to best improve your smile.
Schedule a Consultation
Cosmetic Dentistry Services
You can count on our Madison cosmetic dentists to provide you with a stunning smile, and we're sure you’ll be happy with the results. Whether you’re dissatisfied with the shape, spacing, or color of your teeth, contact us for a consultation to discuss the best method for achieving the look you want.
- Porcelain Veneers - Create a whiter, more even smile by applying ultra-thin shells to your teeth. This long-lasting solution changes tooth shape and protects damaged teeth, while also resisting stains and chips.
- Bonded Veneers - Restore chipped, crooked, misshapen, and discolored teeth at about half the cost of porcelain veneers in one dental visit. Easy to remove, repair, replace and preserve tooth structure.
- Teeth Whitening - An under 2-hour in-office procedure lightens yellow or discolored teeth up to 8 shades whiter with a safe, fast-acting, deep-bleaching gel.
- Aesthetic Dental Contouring - If your gums or the edges of your teeth are uneven, aesthetic contouring provides refinement and straightening to more pleasing shapes and levels in one painless appointment.
- Invisalign - Straighten crooked or gapped teeth without cutting your mouth on uncomfortable metal brackets. The flexible, transparent aligners lead to straighter, healthier teeth in a year or less.
Restorative Dental Techniques Meet Modern Aesthetics
Cosmetic dentistry can be used in conjunction with restorative dental services to improve the appearance of your teeth after they’ve been repaired or replaced. This would include replacing missing teeth, removing infected or damaged teeth, or filling cavities.
Our restorative services cover fillings, dental implants, crowns, bridges and dentures. Dental procedures do more than just improve your smile, they restore your oral health. If you need restorative services, make sure to ask if a cosmetic procedure will further improve your smile.
The Total Care Dental Gallery is full of our Madison area patients showing off their new and healthy smiles.
Questions to Ask at a Dental Consultation
We know cosmetic dentistry procedures can seem scary. Relax in a positive atmosphere while our caring staff makes you feel at home. During your consultation, we’ll eliminate any fear and uneasiness by answering all your questions.
- Which cosmetic option is best for my smile?
- How long will my procedure take? When will I see results?
- How long will recovery take?
- Are there any side effects or complications from cosmetic dentistry?
- How should I prepare for my cosmetic procedure?
- How can I protect and maintain my new smile?
- Will dental insurance cover cosmetic procedures?
- How can I afford cosmetic procedures without dental insurance?
Madison's Most Affordable Cosmetic Dentistry Services
Certain cosmetic procedures may not be covered by your dental insurance. While many people have no dental insurance at all, TCD patients are able to use various financial plans and options to get the treatment they need without breaking the bank. Forms of payment we accept include:
- Personal check
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card
See our dental payment plans for determining which option is best for you. We even offer a 5% discount if you pay for services in advance!
You should never have to wait for a beautiful smile because of the high costs. During your consultation, ask our Madison dental office staff about the best way to finance your cosmetic dentistry. We'll find the best procedure for your teeth and payment plan for your wallet. Contact us today and level up your smile.