Smile with Brand New, Beautiful Teeth
Without all of your teeth, your oral health and appearance will suffer. Missing teeth can make your mouth look sunken and aged and make eating and talking difficult and painful. Your jaw bone will also begin to deteriorate and weaken the roots of your remaining teeth.
When you get Four Life Changing Implants, they feel and function just like natural teeth. Each crown is customized to be the size, shape, and color you want for an instantly beautiful smile. The four posts prevent bone deterioration as well.
Every patient's oral health is different. Before you choose Four Life Changing Implants, consider other replacement options. Our dentists offer free cosmetic dentistry consultations to Madison patients. We may find a more effective option besides implants.
Affordable Alternatives to Implants
Removable dentures are the most common way to replace all teeth. While professionally made and shaped dentures are very effective at comfortably replacing teeth, Four Life Changing Implants provide a more permanent solution.
Key differences between removable dentures vs Four Life Changing Implants:
- Con: Special gel adhesives can hold dentures in place, but they only last for a certain amount of time and can be messy.
- Pro: Dental implants require no adhesives as they are connected directly to the jaw bone and create a secure bond between your new teeth and gums.
- Con: Dentures can cause daily discomfort if they do not fit properly.
- Pro: Soreness in your jaw and gums for a few months after the implant process will fade.
- Con: Dentures need to be regularly removed for deep cleanings.
- Pro: Caring for dental implants is easy, as you brush and floss them just like natural teeth.
Our Madison dentists will give you a thorough exam to determine the best option for your tooth replacement.